Welcome to Ilfracombe House - a 4-star (AA) family-run Guest House in Southend-on-Sea situated in a perfect location for business & holiday, only minutes away from the famous Southend Pier and Cliffs Pavilion Theatre. Book direct online or call our reception on 01702 351000 for better rates & more rooms available than all online booking agents.
About Ilfracombe House
The Ilfracombe House in Southend is an independent, family-run Guest House, situated nicely adjacent to the Southend Cliffs Gardens and Southend Seafront. Most of those who stay with us have visited us before or have come to us recommended by other guests.
- 20 en-suite Bedrooms
- 4 Self-Catering Apartments
- Close to Cliffs Pavilion & Southend Pier
- Own Car Park, Free Wi-Fi
- SKY SPORTS in all Rooms & Bar
- Fully Licensed Bar & Restaurant
- Less than 10 minutes from Southend Airport
- Book Direct for Best Rates Guaranteed
Self Catering Apartments
- 4 Self-Catering Apartments for Business & Holiday
- Fully furnished 2-double bedroom Apartments
- Ideal for Families, Business & Cliffs Pavilion Crews
- Free Wi-Fi, Free Parking, Free Breakfast
- Fully equipped kitchen, Linen & Towels provided
What a lovely smaller hotel. I will no longer stay in the large chain hotels when next visiting Southend. The rooms were very modern, clean, and well-furnished – and importantly with plenty of space. Bathrooms very modern and new. But above all, the service was brilliant. From the moment I arrived and was given immediate help to park my car, the Ilfracombe Hotel set itself apart with it’s incredibly friendly and helpful staff. Breakfast was also outstanding. This hotel is a hidden gem amongst all the other hotels in Southend.
Date of stay: November 2018
Good value for money
Could not find fault with anything…I have booked several hotels with booking.com and have found this one as one of the best for comfort, location etc the Owners were so friendly and welcoming and full of local knowledge…would certainly recommend and will rebook next time we go to that area
Pauline, Booking.com Reviewer, stayed 05/11/18